On Monday, July 18, 2022, at the Johnston City Council meeting, Council approved the Parks Advisory Board appointments. The city received seven applications for the four open positions on the Parks Advisory Board.
The city Park Advisory Board appointees for 2022 are as follows:
Newly appointed Park Advisory Board Members:
- Angela Butler (reappointed), 18 years, term expires 2025
- Doug Minear (reappointed), 12 years, term expires 2025
- Alyson Fleming, term expires 2025
- Julie Hill, term expires 2025
Current Park Advisory Board Members:
- Lyle Danielson- 5 years, term expires 2024
- Rachel Murdock- 1 year, term expires 2024
- Kenneth Paulsen- 22 years, term expires – 2023
Thank you to the returning and new volunteers who will shape Johnston by serving on the Park Advisory Board.