News Flash Home
The original item was published from 4/4/2022 2:02:54 PM to 4/24/2022 12:00:02 AM.
Johnston City Newsfeed
Posted on: April 4, 2022
[ARCHIVED] FREE TREE BRANCH AND TIRE DROP-OFF APRIL 21-23
Johnston residents can drop off branches, limbs and passenger vehicle tires at the Public Works Facility, located at 6400 NW Beaver Drive, at no cost, on April 21-23.
- Thursday, April 21 : 8 a.m. until 8 p.m.
- Friday, April 22: 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 23: 8 a.m. to noon
- Please bring your ID for proof of residency.
- Branches cannot be larger than 18 inches in diameter. Tree debris will be turned into mulch.
- Only residential passenger and truck tires will be accepted.
- Each household will be allowed to deposit a maximum of five scrap tires (off rims).
The city will not accept:
- Scrap tires generated from any business
- Large semi tires
- Farm or tractor tires
- Solid tires
- Tires containing hazardous waste