Bulk water has been moved from Public Works to the new booster station located at 4640 NW 66th Avenue. This building is located on the corner, just west of the south Johnston soccer complex. Those interested in purchasing bulk water will use reusable prepaid cards that are available at Johnston Public Works, located at 6400 NW Beaver Drive.
If you purchase bulk water, below you will find directions on how to use the system.
- Please the hose in your bulk tank and then scan your prepaid card (these can be purchased at Johnston Public Works).
- Use the start and end button to choose the amount needed. The start of each button requires a $0.50 minimum purchase and no credit will be returned. Below are the gallon costs of water.
- $0.50 for 51 gallons of water
- $1.00 for 102 gallons of water
- $5.00 for 509 gallons of water
- $7.00 for 712 gallons of water
- $10.00 for 1,017 gallons of water
To end the bulk water delivery, please just press stop.
If you have questions regarding this bulk water purchase, please contact Johnston Public Works at 515-278-0822.