Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
October 30, 2018, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
This year, Beggars' Night falls on Tuesday, Oct. 30. Be safe and have fun as you trick-or-treat through Johnston's neighborhoods from 6-8 pm! Also be sure to post your best photos on the City of Johnston Facebook page and Twitter feed!
The Johnston Police Department offers these trick-or-treat safety tips:
- Be sure older children take friends and younger children are accompanied by a trusted adult.
- Teach children to never enter a home without prior permission from their parents.
- Teach children to never approach a vehicle, occupied or not, unless they are with a parent or guardian.
- Make sure your child wears reflective clothing.
- Teach children to never approach a home that is not lit well both inside and out.
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.