Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
• Must be a single property residence – no apartments, condos, or row townhomes
• Homes that are unoccupied due to pending sale do not qualify for the Vacation House Watch program
• Residences occupied by a house or pet sitter, watched closely by a neighbor or someone who is frequenting the home daily will no longer qualify for this program. We ask that you rely on this person to report suspicious activity to the police as it is observed so that we can best allocate our personnel resources to other proactive policing initiatives.
• The maximum duration of this service will be four (4) weeks unless the vacation watch is renewed.
Renewals may be completed using the form below, or requests for extensions made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the Johnston Police Department Monday through Friday (8 a.m. - 4 p.m.) at 515-278-2345.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field